Pop Up Rental
- 2 beds (Front 54" X 80" - Rear (42" x 80")
- drop down table to small bed (40" X 68")
- 2 burner stove
- ice cooler
- spare tire
- full propane
- No heat, air conditioning or refrigerator
Pop Up Rental Rates (units are subject to availability)
- $225.00 per 3 day weekend (Friday afternoon until Monday BEFORE NOON)
- $50.00 for each additional day
- $325.00 per week (Friday afternoon until Friday BEFORE NOON)
- $275.00 per 4 day holiday weekend (Friday p.m. until Tuesday BEFORE NOON)
- No personal checks or credit cards on pickup ** Cash Only **
- $100.00 check, cash or credit card
- Security deposit is refundable on return of unit by scheduled date - no later than noon
- Unit must be cleaned and in good condition or a $50.00 cleaning fee will be charged
- If damages are found, a repair bill will be determined and the security deposit held until full payment for repair is made.
- Cancellations must be 2 weeks prior to pickup date or deposit will be forfeited. No exceptions.
Tow Vehicle Requirements
- Class I hitch (2000 lbs rating)
- 2" hitch ball
- Flat 4 trailer light plug
- $40 wiring charge, if necessary + cost of plugs
- $15 adapter charge + cost of plugs
- 16" ideal ball height. Any variance of more than 2" could cause damage or excessive sway.
This is the customers responsibility.
- No jack or tire wrench are supplied. The jack and tire wrench from the tow vehicle will most likely work. Be sure to try them first.
- In case of a tire blowout, we will refund up to $40.00 for a spare tire if you decide to have the tire repaired.
- Customer MUST have insurance on vehicle and is responsible for damages up to $5000 as the result of an accident. On the day of rental pickup, it is required that you bring in a current INSURANCE CARD for the tow vehicle. Units WILL NOT be released without verifying insurance and deposit WILL NOT be refunded.
** No refunds given for early or late pickups **
Rental pickups: Go out between 1:00 and 3:30 p.m.
Rental returns: Need to be returned by noon on scheduled day.